Anti-Annexin VI p70 antibody (ab131728)
- Product nameAnti-Annexin VI p70 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Annexin VI p70
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide derived from N-terminus of human Annexin VI protein
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Proclin
Constituents: 96% PBS, 2.5% Sucrose, 1% BSA
Note: pH 7.2 - 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131728 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceThe Annexins are abundant, evolutionarily conserved proteins, which are distinguished by their ability to bind reversibly to phospholipids and cell membranes in physiologic concentrations of calcium ion. Three members of this protein family with apparent molecular masses of 67 kD, 35 kD, and 32.5 kD have been purified to homogeneity. The protein p68 is a member of a family of proteins that bind membrane or cytoskeleton in a Ca(2+)-dependent manner. They are characterized by homologous amino acid sequences that are present in multiple copies in each protein. The family is variously known as calelectrins, annexins, calpactins, endonexins, and lipocortins. p68 is an intracellular monomeric protein of approximately 68 kDa MW. Annexins self-associate to form trimers which further assemble into sheets that cover the membrane surface and alter properties such as fluidity and permeability. This submembranous skeleton alters integral protein functions such as ion transport properties and shields the surface from phospholipid binding proteins such as phospholipases and protein kinase C.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- 67 kDa calelectrin antibody
- Annexin 6 antibody
- Annexin VI antibody
- Calcium-binding protein p68 antibody
- Calelectrin antibody
- Calphobindin II antibody
- Chromobindin 20 antibody
- Lipocortin VI antibody
- p68 antibody
- p70 antibody
- Protein III antibody
References for Anti-Annexin VI p70 antibody (ab131728)
ab131728 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.