Anti-Anterior Gradient 2 antibody [EPR3278] (ab76473)
- Product nameAnti-Anterior Gradient 2 antibody [EPR3278]See all Anterior Gradient 2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3278] to Anterior Gradient 2
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P, ICC, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in human Anterior Gradient 2.
- Positive control
- HT-29 and MCF-7 cell lysates. Human colon tissue. Human endometrium adenocarcinoma.
- General notes
Produced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
This product is available conjugated to DyLight® 488 see ab139894.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3278
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76473 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/5000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/250 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/250.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/20.|
- FunctionRequired for MUC2 post-transcriptional synthesis and secretion. May play a role in the production of mucus by intestinal cells (By similarity). Proto-oncogene that may play a role in cell migration, cell differentiation and cell growth.
- Tissue specificityExpressed strongly in trachea, lung, stomach, colon, prostate and small intestine. Expressed weakly in pituitary gland, salivary gland, mammary gland, bladder, appendix, ovary, fetal lung, uterus, pancreas, kidney, fetal kidney, testis, placenta, thyroid gland and in estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AGR family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Endoplasmic reticulum.
- AG 2 antibody
- AG 2 protein antibody
- AG-2 antibody
- AG2 antibody
- AG2 protein antibody
- AGR 2 antibody
- AGR2 antibody
- AGR2_HUMAN antibody
- Anterior gradient 2 homolog (Xenopus laevis) antibody
- anterior gradient 2 homolog antibody
- Anterior gradient 2, Xenopus, homolog of antibody
- Anterior gradient homolog 2 antibody
- Anterior gradient protein 2 homolog antibody
- GOB 4 antibody
- GOB4 antibody
- HAG 2 antibody
- hAG-2 antibody
- hAG2 antibody
- HAG2/R antibody
- HPC 8 antibody
- HPC8 antibody
- PDIA17 antibody
- Protein disulfide isomerase family A member 17 antibody
- secreted cement gland homolog antibody
- Secreted cement gland protein XAG 2 homolog antibody
- Secreted cement gland protein XAG-2 homolog antibody
- Secreted cement gland protein XAG2 homolog antibody
- XAG 2 antibody
- XAG2 antibody
Anti-Anterior Gradient 2 antibody [EPR3278] images
All lanes : Anti-Anterior Gradient 2 antibody [EPR3278] (ab76473) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : HT-29 cell lysates
Lane 2 : MCF-7 cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab76473, at 1/500 dilution, staining Anterior Gradient 2 in paraffin-embedded human colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab76473, at 1/500 dilution, staining Anterior Gradient 2 in paraffin-embedded human endometrium adenocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Anterior Gradient 2 antibody [EPR3278] (ab76473)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lee HJ et al. Identification of novel HLA-A*0201-restricted epitopes from anterior gradient-2 as a tumor-associated antigen against colorectal cancer. Cell Mol Immunol 9:175-83 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22231555) »