Anthranilic acid (conjugated) antibody (ab36926)
- Product nameAnthranilic acid (conjugated) antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Anthranilic acid (conjugated)
- SpecificityThis antibody targets BSA-conjugated Anthranilic acid. Cross reactivity (Anthranilic acid-BSA concentration / conjugated close structure concentration at half displacement in ELISA): Anthranilic acid-BSA: 1 3OH Anthranilic acid-BSA: 1/35 Picolinic acid-BSA: 1/>50000 Kynurenic acid-BSA: 1/>8500 3OH Kynurenine-BSA: 1/>10000 Quinaldic acid-BSA: 1/>10000 Xanthurenic acid-BSA: 1/>50000 Kynurenine: 1>50000
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-Fr more details
Synthetic Anthranilic acid conjugated to a protein carrier.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, ddH20
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesAntiserum previously preadsorbed on protein carriers and purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36926 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/5000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceAnthranilic acid, (amino group substituted benzoic acid at ortho position), is used as an intermediate for production of dyes, pigments and saccharin. It has amino and carboxylic group attached in ring structure. It and its esters are used in preparing perfumes, pharmaceuticals and UV-absorber as well as corrosion inhibitors for metals and mold inhibitors in soya sauce.
- 1amino2carboxybenzene antibody2aminobenzoic Acid antibody2Carboxyaniline antibodyoAminobenzoic Acid antibody
References for Anthranilic acid (conjugated) antibody (ab36926)
ab36926 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.