For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome.
Tanzania, United Republic of
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Trinidad & Tob
Korea, Rep of
Papua New Guinea
Bosnia and Herzegovina
JONATHAN MILNER, CEO
Antigen Retrieval Buffer (100X Citrate Buffer pH 6.0) is a special solution that enables rehydrate and target retrieval in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections in one step. It is optimal for use with primary antibodies that require citrate buffer (pH=6.0) pretreatment.
This product contains citrate, pH 6.0 and detergent for emulsification of the paraffin.
1X Dilution: The 100X stock solution should be diluted 100-fold with distilled water before use.
1. Place slides in a Coplin jar containing 1x Target Retrieval Buffer; cover with a vented plastic wrap and place the jar in microwave and set high power to boil and set low power to keep it boiling for 10 min. Let the sections cool in the microwave for at least 20 min.
2. Wash sections with hot tap water for 1 min.
3. Wash sections in buffer for 2 x 3 minutes.
4. Block endogenous peroxidase as usual.
5. Wash sections in buffer for 2 x 3 minutes.
6. Block non-specific sites with a Blocking reagent as usual.
7. Place optimally diluted primary antibody on the sections (incubation time and temperature for a given set of experimental conditions should be determined by the investigator).
8. Wash sections in buffer for 2 x 3 minutes.
9. Rest of the procedure is same as routinely performed in your laboratory.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93678 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab93678 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Publishing research using ab93678 ? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet
Concentration of lot no. is
Concentration not available for this lot.
Find concentration of your lot:
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"