Anti-Antithrombin III antibody [8D5] (ab117851)
- Product nameAnti-Antithrombin III antibody [8D5]See all Antithrombin III primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [8D5] to Antithrombin III
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length recombinant Human Antithrombin III (NP_000479) produced in HEK293T cells.
- Positive control
- HEK293T transfected cells
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol, 48% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from mouse ascite fluid by affinity chromatography
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number8D5
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
- FunctionMost important serine protease inhibitor in plasma that regulates the blood coagulation cascade. AT-III inhibits thrombin as well as factors IXa, Xa and XIa. Its inhibitory activity is greatly enhanced in the presence of heparin.
- Tissue specificityFound in plasma.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SERPINC1 are the cause of antithrombin III deficiency (AT3D) [MIM:613118]. AT3D is an important risk factor for hereditary thrombophilia, a hemostatic disorder characterized by a tendency to recurrent thrombosis. AT3D is classified into 4 types. Type I: characterized by a 50% decrease in antigenic and functional levels. Type II: has defects affecting the thrombin-binding domain. Type III: alteration of the heparin-binding domain. Plasma AT-III antigen levels are normal in type II and III. Type IV: consists of miscellaneous group of unclassifiable mutations.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space.
- ANT3_HUMAN antibody
- Antithrombin antibody
- Antithrombin III antibody
- Antithrombin-III antibody
- AntithrombinIII antibody
- AT 3 antibody
- AT III antibody
- AT3 antibody
- AT3D antibody
- ATIII antibody
- Heparin cofactor I antibody
- MGC22579 antibody
- Serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade C (antithrombin) member 1 antibody
- Serine cysteine proteinase inhibitor clade C member 1 antibody
- Serine proteinase inhibitor clade C member 1 antibody
- Serpin C1 antibody
- Serpin peptidase inhibitor clade C (antithrombin) member 1 antibody
- SERPINC1 antibody
- THPH7 antibody
Anti-Antithrombin III antibody [8D5] images
Flow cytometry image using ab117851 at a 1/100 dilution, staining HEK293T cells transfected with Antithrombin III (Red), or an empty vector control plasmid (Blue).
References for Anti-Antithrombin III antibody [8D5] (ab117851)
ab117851 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.