Anti-Apc10 antibody (ab106497)
- Product nameAnti-Apc10 antibodySee all Apc10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Apc10
- Specificityab106497 is predicted not to cross-react with other APC family members. Two isoforms of Apc10 are known to exist; ab106497 will recognize both isoforms.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 16 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of Human Apc10 (EAX05052).
- Positive controlMouse heart tissue and lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C, stable for one year. Should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106497 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionComponent of the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C), a cell cycle-regulated E3 ubiquitin ligase that controls progression through mitosis and the G1 phase of the cell cycle. The APC/C complex acts by mediating ubiquitination and subsequent degradation of target proteins: it mainly mediates the formation of 'Lys-11'-linked polyubiquitin chains and, to a lower extent, the formation of 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the APC10 family.
Contains 1 DOC domain.
- ANAPC 10 antibodyanapc10 antibodyAnaphase promoting complex 10 antibody
- Anaphase promoting complex subunit 10 antibodyAnaphase-promoting complex subunit 10 antibodyApc 10 antibodyAPC10 antibodyAPC10_HUMAN antibodyCyclosome subunit 10 antibodyDKFZP564L0562 antibodyDoc 1 antibodyDoc1 antibodyDoc1, S. cerevisiae, homolog of antibodyOTTHUMP00000220297 antibodyOTTHUMP00000220298 antibodyOTTHUMP00000220299 antibodyOTTHUMP00000220300 antibodyOTTHUMP00000220303 antibody
Anti-Apc10 antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-Apc10 antibody (ab106497) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Apc10 antibody (ab106497) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse heart tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse heart tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
ab106497, at 5 µg/ml, staining Apc10 in Mouse heart tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Apc10 antibody (ab106497)
ab106497 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.