Anti-Apc2 antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab77563)
- Product nameAnti-Apc2 antibody - BSA and Azide freeSee all Apc2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Apc2 - BSA and Azide free
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide from the C terminus of human Apc2
- Positive control
- HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab77563 is purified from rabbit anti serum by Protein A chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77563 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionComponent of the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C), a cell cycle-regulated E3 ubiquitin ligase that controls progression through mitosis and the G1 phase of the cell cycle. The APC/C complex acts by mediating ubiquitination and subsequent degradation of target proteins: it mainly mediates the formation of 'Lys-11'-linked polyubiquitin chains and, to a lower extent, the formation of 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitin chains.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cullin family.
- ANAPC2 antibody
- Anaphase promoting complex subunit 2 antibody
- Anaphase-promoting complex subunit 2 antibody
- ANC2_HUMAN antibody
- APC2 antibody
- Cyclosome subunit 2 antibody
- KIAA1406 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000022692 antibody
- RP11 350O14.5 antibody
References for Anti-Apc2 antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab77563)
ab77563 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.