Anti-Apg3 antibody (ab62111)
- Product nameAnti-Apg3 antibodySee all Apg3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Apg3
- Specificityab62111 is specific for Apg3.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a part of human, rat and mouse Apg3 conjugated to immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62111 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
- FunctionE2-like enzyme involved in autophagy and mitochondrial homeostasis. Catalyzes the conjugation of ATG8-like proteins (GABARAP, GABARAPL1, GABARAPL2 or MAP1LC3A) to phosphatidylethanolamine (PE). PE-conjugation to ATG8-like proteins is essential for autophagy. Preferred substrate is MAP1LC3A. Also acts as an autocatalytic E2-like enzyme, catalyzing the conjugation of ATG12 to itself, ATG12 conjugation to ATG3 playing a role in mitochondrial homeostasis but not in autophagy. ATG7 (E1-like enzyme) facilitates this reaction by forming an E1-E2 complex with ATG3.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with a highest expression in heart, skeletal muscle, kidney, liver and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATG3 family.
modificationsConjugated to ATG12 at Lys-243. ATG12-conjugation plays a role in regulation of mitochondrial homeostasis and cell death, while it is not involved in PE-conjugation to ATG8-like proteins and autophagy.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- 2610016C12Rik antibody
- Apg 3 antibody
- APG3 antibody
- APG3 autophagy 3 like antibody
- APG3 like antibody
- APG3, S. cerevisiae, homolog of antibody
- APG3-like antibody
- APG3L antibody
- Apg3p antibody
- ATG 3 antibody
- ATG3 antibody
- ATG3 autophagy related 3 homolog antibody
- ATG3 autophagy related 3 homolog (S. cerevisiae) antibody
- ATG3_HUMAN antibody
- Autophagy 3, S. cerevisiae, homolog of antibody
- Autophagy Apg3p/Aut1p like antibody
- autophagy related 3 antibody
- Autophagy related protein 3 antibody
- Autophagy-related protein 3 antibody
- DKFZp564M1178 antibody
- FLJ22125 antibody
- hApg3 antibody
- MGC15201 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000214547 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000214548 antibody
- PC3 96 antibody
- Protein PC3-96 antibody
- Ubiquitin-like-conjugating enzyme ATG3 antibody
References for Anti-Apg3 antibody (ab62111)
ab62111 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.