For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR2913
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: 1/50.
ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/250.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 11 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).
Is unsuitable for IHC-P or IP.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay stabilize HDL (high density lipoprotein) structure by its association with lipids, and affect the HDL metabolism.
- Tissue specificityPlasma; synthesized in the liver and intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the apolipoprotein A2 family.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- APO A2 antibody
- Apo AII antibody
- Apo-AII antibody
Anti-Apolipoprotein A II antibody [EPR2913] images
Western blot - Apolipoprotein A II antibody [EPR2913] (ab92478)
Anti-Apolipoprotein A II antibody [EPR2913] (ab92478) at 1/1000 dilution + Human plasma
lysate at 10 µg
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit antibody at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
Observed band size : 11 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Apolipoprotein A II antibody [EPR2913] (ab92478)
Ab92478 at 1/100 dilution staining Apolipoprotein A II in HepG2 cells by immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-Apolipoprotein A II antibody [EPR2913] (ab92478)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"