For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 5mg/ml BSA, 75mM Sodium chloride, 75mM PBS, 0.5mM EDTA. pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified by human apo AII Sepharose™ affinity column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay stabilize HDL (high density lipoprotein) structure by its association with lipids, and affect the HDL metabolism.
- Tissue specificityPlasma; synthesized in the liver and intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the apolipoprotein A2 family.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- APO A2 antibody
- Apo AII antibody
- Apo-AII antibody
References for Anti-Apolipoprotein A II antibody (FITC) (ab27638)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"