For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: Lyophilized from 10mg/ml BSA, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 50mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1500 - 1/6000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa. Dilution optimised using Chromogenic detection.
||1/1500 - 1/6000.
- FunctionMay stabilize HDL (high density lipoprotein) structure by its association with lipids, and affect the HDL metabolism.
- Tissue specificityPlasma; synthesized in the liver and intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the apolipoprotein A2 family.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- APO A2 antibody
- Apo AII antibody
- Apo-AII antibody
References for Anti-Apolipoprotein A II antibody (HRP) (ab20825)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"