For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 75mM PBS, 75mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by human Apolipoprotein A II -Sepharose™ affinity column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000 - 1/40000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
||1/5000 - 1/40000.
- FunctionMay stabilize HDL (high density lipoprotein) structure by its association with lipids, and affect the HDL metabolism.
- Tissue specificityPlasma; synthesized in the liver and intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the apolipoprotein A2 family.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- APO A2 antibody
- Apo AII antibody
- Apo-AII antibody
References for Anti-Apolipoprotein A II antibody (ab27627)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"