Anti-Apolipoprotein D antibody (ab113634)
- Product nameAnti-Apolipoprotein D antibodySee all Apolipoprotein D primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Apolipoprotein D
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein produced in E. coli: FHLGKCPNPP VQENFDVNKY PGRWYEIEKI PTTFENGRCI QANYSLMENG KIKVLNQELR ADGTVNQIEG EATPVNLTEP AKLEVKFSWF MPSAPYHILA TDYENYALVY SCTSISQSFH VDFAWILARN VALPPETVDS LKNILTSNNI DVKKMTVTDQ VNCPKLSAHH HHHH, corresponding to amino acids 23-189 of Human Apolipoprotein D. Contains a C terminal His-tag of 7 extra AA. The amino acid sequence corresponds to the UniProt P05090. The following modifications were made: Four amino acid exchanges were introduced at the surface of ApoD (Trp99His, Cys116Ser, Ile118Ser, Leu120Ser) to enhance the solubility of the recombinant protein and another three (Leu23Pro, Pro133Val, Asn134Ala) to facilitate its genetic manipulation.
- General notesReconstituted antibody can be stored at 4°C for a limited period of time; it does not show decline in activity after one week at 4°C.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 99% Phosphate Buffer, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Note: Azide free
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113634 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionAPOD occurs in the macromolecular complex with lecithin-cholesterol acyltransferase. It is probably involved in the transport and binding of bilin. Appears to be able to transport a variety of ligands in a number of different contexts.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in liver, intestine, pancreas, kidney, placenta, adrenal, spleen, fetal brain tissue and tears.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Lipocalin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- APO D antibodyApo-D antibodyApoD antibody
- APOD protein antibodyAPOD_HUMAN antibodyApolipoprotein D antibodyApolipoproteinD antibody
References for Anti-Apolipoprotein D antibody (ab113634)
ab113634 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.