Anti-Apolipoprotein E antibody [D6E10] (ab1906)
Publishing research using ab1906? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1906 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Da Costa D et al. Reconstitution of the entire hepatitis C virus life cycle in nonhepatic cells. J Virol 86:11919-25 (2012). WB, Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22896615
- Soler-López M et al. Interactome mapping suggests new mechanistic details underlying Alzheimer's disease. Genome Res 21:364-76 (2011). WB, ICC/IF, IP ; Human . PubMed: 21163940
- Yue L & Mazzone T Endogenous adipocyte apolipoprotein E is colocalized with caveolin at the adipocyte plasma membrane. J Lipid Res 52:489-98 (2011). PubMed: 21169230
- Yvan-Charvet L et al. Inhibition of cholesteryl ester transfer protein by torcetrapib modestly increases macrophage cholesterol efflux to HDL. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 27:1132-8 (2007). PubMed: 17322101
- Ferraro F et al. Kalirin/Trio Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factors regulate a novel step in secretory granule maturation. Mol Biol Cell 18:4813-25 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17881726
- Ranalletta M et al. Decreased atherosclerosis in low-density lipoprotein receptor knockout mice transplanted with Abcg1-/- bone marrow. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 26:2308-15 (2006). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 16917103
- Matsuura F et al. HDL from CETP-deficient subjects shows enhanced ability to promote cholesterol efflux from macrophages in an apoE- and ABCG1-dependent pathway. J Clin Invest 116:1435-42 (2006). PubMed: 16670775