Anti-Apolipoprotein F antibody (ab110691)
- Product nameAnti-Apolipoprotein F antibodySee all Apolipoprotein F primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Apolipoprotein F
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 175-224 (LLPAVGTYYN LGTALYYAIK NCTDKAKERG RDGAIDLGYD LLMTMVGMSG) of Rat Apolipoprotein F (NP_001019522).
- Positive controlRat Kidney lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Cholesterol Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110691 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMinor apolipoprotein that associates with LDL. Inhibits cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP) activity and appears to be an important regulator of cholesterol transport. Also associates to a lesser degree with VLDL, Apo-AI and Apo-AII.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Apo-F antibodyApoF antibodyAPOF_HUMAN antibody
- Apolipoprotein F antibodyDKFZp781G18150 antibodyLipid transfer inhibitor protein antibodyLTIP antibodyMGC22520 antibody
Anti-Apolipoprotein F antibody images
Anti-Apolipoprotein F antibody (ab110691) at 1 µg/ml + Rat Kidney lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
References for Anti-Apolipoprotein F antibody (ab110691)
ab110691 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.