Anti-Apolipoprotein L 4 antibody (ab122931)
- Product nameAnti-Apolipoprotein L 4 antibodySee all Apolipoprotein L 4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Apolipoprotein L 4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within N-terminal amino acids 67-116 (ELPREEADAL YEALKNLTPY VAIEDKDMQQ KEQQFREWFL KEFPQIRWKI) of Human Apolipoprotein L 4 (NP_085146).
- Positive controlHuman Fetal Brain lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122931 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMay play a role in lipid exchange and transport throughout the body. May participate in reverse cholesterol transport from peripheral cells to the liver.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed; the highest levels are in spinal cord, placenta, adrenal gland; also detected in spleen, bone marrow, uterus, trachea, mammary gland and testis; levels are low in brain, heart and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the apolipoprotein L family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- APOL IV antibodyApoL-IV antibodyAPOL4 antibody
- APOL4_HUMAN antibodyApolipoprotein L IV antibodyApolipoprotein L-IV antibodyApolipoprotein L4 antibodyAPOLIV antibodyCTA 212A2.2 antibodyOTTHUMP00000028937 antibody
Anti-Apolipoprotein L 4 antibody images
Anti-Apolipoprotein L 4 antibody (ab122931) at 1 µg/ml + Human Fetal Brain lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
References for Anti-Apolipoprotein L 4 antibody (ab122931)
ab122931 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.