Appendix tumor (human): adenocarcinoma tissue slides (ab4667)
- Product nameAppendix tumor (human): adenocarcinoma tissue slidesSee all Adenocarcinoma slides ...
- General notesAfter excision, tissue was fixed in paraformaldehyde and processed to paraffin wax. Tissue sections were cut to a thickness of 5µm and mounted on positively charged glass slides. One tissue from each lot was stained by haematoxylin and eosin (H+E) and then microscopically examined to ensure quality. All tissue is examined / diagnosed by a licensed pathologist and is ethically obtained. Sex and age of the donor is lot dependent. Please enquire.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, In Situ Hybridisation more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Slide notes This product is an excellent control for use in immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in-situ hybridization.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|In Situ Hybridisation||ISH: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Appendix tumor (human): adenocarcinoma tissue slides (ab4667)
ab4667 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.