Anti-Aquaporin 6 antibody (ab85906)
- Product nameAnti-Aquaporin 6 antibodySee all Aquaporin 6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Aquaporin 6
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide from the C terminal region of rat Aquaporin 6 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85906 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/300 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/300 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000.|
- FunctionForms a water-specific channel that participates in distinct physiological functions such as glomerular filtration, tubular endocytosis and acid-base metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MIP/aquaporin (TC 1.A.8) family.
- DomainAquaporins contain two tandem repeats each containing three membrane-spanning domains and a pore-forming loop with the signature motif Asn-Pro-Ala (NPA).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane.
- AQP-6 antibodyAQP2L antibodyAQP6 antibody
- AQP6_HUMAN antibodyAquaporin 2 like antibodyaquaporin 2 like kidney specific antibodyAquaporin 6 antibodyAquaporin 6 kidney specific antibodyAquaporin-2-like antibodyAquaporin-6 antibodyhKID antibodyHuman kidney water channel (hKID) mRNA, complete cds antibodyKID antibodyKidney-specific aquaporin antibody
References for Anti-Aquaporin 6 antibody (ab85906)
ab85906 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.