Aqueous Mounting Medium (ab128982)
- Product nameAqueous Mounting MediumSee all mounting media reagents ...
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P more details
- General notesImmobilizes coverglass over section, enhances FITC intensity and reduces fading to a significant degree.
Reagent: 6 ml
FOR USE IN FLUORESCENCE MICROSCOPY
After completion of immunostaining, remove slide from water, apply sufficient drops of Aqueous Mounting Medium upon section and mount coverglass. Coverslip should be immobilized within 30 minutes at room temperature. To avoid air bubbles within mounting medium, DO NOT SHAKE VIAL. If air bubbles are evident during coverslipping, carefully trim the vial tip with a sharp blade to create a larger opening and improve media flow. These directions are recommendations; however, they may be altered according to procedures established in-house.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128982 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Aqueous Mounting Medium (ab128982)
ab128982 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.