Anti-Arg 3.1 antibody (ab62142)
- Product nameAnti-Arg 3.1 antibodySee all Arg 3.1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Arg 3.1
- Specificityab62142 is specific for Arg3.1.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptides (a pentamer) as parts of human, mouse and rat Arg3.1.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62142 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
- FunctionRequired for consolidation of synaptic plasticity as well as formation of long-term memory. Regulates endocytosis of AMPA receptors in response to synaptic activity. Required for homeostatic synaptic scaling of AMPA receptors (By similarity). Plays a role in the regulation of cell morphology and cytoskeletal organization. Required in the stress fiber dynamics and cell migration.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ARC/ARG3.1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Endosome. Cytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > acrosome. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane > postsynaptic density. Cell projection > dendrite. Cell projection > dendritic spine. Cell junction > synapse. Associated with the cell cortex of neuronal soma and dendrites. Enriched in postsynaptic density of dendritic spines. Associated with the sperm tail (By similarity). Enriched on the plasma membrane.
- Activity regulated cytoskeletal associated protein antibodyActivity regulated cytoskeletal protein antibodyActivity regulated gene 3.1 protein homolog antibody
- Activity-regulated cytoskeleton-associated protein antibodyActivity-regulated gene 3.1 protein homolog antibodyArc antibodyARC/ARG3.1 antibodyARC_HUMAN antibodyArg3.1 antibodyKIAA0278 antibody
References for Anti-Arg 3.1 antibody (ab62142)
ab62142 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.