Anti-Argininosuccinate Lyase antibody (ab67512)
- Product nameAnti-Argininosuccinate Lyase antibodySee all Argininosuccinate Lyase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to Argininosuccinate Lyase
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length argininosuccinate lyase protein (Human)
- Positive controlArgininosuccinate Lyase transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67512 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
- PathwayAmino-acid biosynthesis; L-arginine biosynthesis; L-arginine from L-ornithine and carbamoyl phosphate: step 3/3.
Nitrogen metabolism; urea cycle; L-arginine and fumarate from (N(omega)-L-arginino)succinate: step 1/1.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ASL are the cause of arginosuccinicaciduria (ARGINSA) [MIM:207900]. Arginosuccinicaciduria is an autosomal recessive disorder of the urea cycle. The disease is characterized by mental and physical retardation, liver enlargement, skin lesions, dry and brittle hair showing trichorrhexis nodosa microscopically and fluorescing red, convulsions, and episodic unconsciousness.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the lyase 1 family. Argininosuccinate lyase subfamily.
modificationsAcetylation modifies enzyme activity in response to alterations of extracellular nutrient availability. Acetylation increased with trichostin A (TSA) or with nicotinamide (NAM). Glucose increases acetylation by about a factor of 3 with decreasing enzyme activity. Acetylation on Lys-288 is decreased on the addition of extra amino acids resulting in activation of enzyme activity.
- Argininosuccinase antibodyArgininosuccinate lyase antibodyArginosuccinase antibody
- ARLY_HUMAN antibodyASAL antibodyASL antibodyEC 18.104.22.168 antibody
Anti-Argininosuccinate Lyase antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Argininosuccinate Lyase antibody (ab67512) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Argininosuccinate Lyase transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary antibody at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
References for Anti-Argininosuccinate Lyase antibody (ab67512)
ab67512 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.