Anti-Arglu1 antibody (ab125693)
- Product nameAnti-Arglu1 antibodySee all Arglu1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Arglu1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N-terminal amino acids 11-60 (RSKHTKSSKHNKKRSRSRSRSRDKERVRKRSKSRESKRN RRRESRSRSRS) of Mouse Arglu1 (Isoform 1, NP_789819).
- Positive controlMouse spleen lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125693 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0430 family.
- Arginine and glutamate rich 1 antibodyArginine and glutamate rich protein 1 antibodyArginine and glutamate-rich protein 1 antibody
- ARGL1_HUMAN antibodyARGLU 1 antibodyARGLU1 antibodyDKFZp686O08106 antibodyFLJ10154 antibodyRP11 297I6.1 antibody
Anti-Arglu1 antibody images
Anti-Arglu1 antibody (ab125693) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse spleen lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
References for Anti-Arglu1 antibody (ab125693)
ab125693 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.