Anti-Artemin antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab45506)
- Product nameAnti-Artemin antibody - Aminoterminal endSee all Artemin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Artemin - Aminoterminal end
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) corresponds with the N terminus of human Artemin.
- Positive control
- human dorsal root ganglia/CNS
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab45506 is a purified IgG.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45506 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).|
- FunctionLigand for the GFR-alpha-3-RET receptor complex but can also activate the GFR-alpha-1-RET receptor complex. Supports the survival of sensory and sympathetic peripheral neurons in culture and also supports the survival of dopaminergic neurons of the ventral mid-brain.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expressed at high levels in peripheral tissues including prostate, placenta, pancreas, heart, kidney, pituitary gland, lung and testis. Expressed at low levels in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family. GDNF subfamily.
- Developmental stageExpressed during embryogenesis. High level expression seen in fetal kidney and lung while a low level expression seen in the fetal brain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- artemin antibody
- ARTN antibody
- ARTN_HUMAN antibody
- Enovin antibody
- EVN antibody
- NBN antibody
- Neublastin antibody
Anti-Artemin antibody - Aminoterminal end images
Anti-Artemin antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab45506) at 1/500 dilution (incubated over night at 4C.) + dorsal root ganglia/CNS preparation.
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
References for Anti-Artemin antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab45506)
ab45506 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.