Anti-Artemin antibody (Biotin) (ab84237)
- Product nameAnti-Artemin antibody (Biotin)See all Artemin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Artemin (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsELISA, Sandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant full length Human Artemin
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab84237 was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated. Filter sterilised
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84237 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
sELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 – 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human protein.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detection limit for recombinant human protein is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLigand for the GFR-alpha-3-RET receptor complex but can also activate the GFR-alpha-1-RET receptor complex. Supports the survival of sensory and sympathetic peripheral neurons in culture and also supports the survival of dopaminergic neurons of the ventral mid-brain.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expressed at high levels in peripheral tissues including prostate, placenta, pancreas, heart, kidney, pituitary gland, lung and testis. Expressed at low levels in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family. GDNF subfamily.
- Developmental stageExpressed during embryogenesis. High level expression seen in fetal kidney and lung while a low level expression seen in the fetal brain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Artemin antibody
- ARTN antibody
- ARTN_HUMAN antibody
- Enovin antibody
- EVN antibody
- NBN antibody
- Neublastin antibody
References for Anti-Artemin antibody (Biotin) (ab84237)
ab84237 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.