Anti-Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor antibody (ab49351)
- Product nameAnti-Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor antibodySee all Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor
- SpecificityThis antibody recognizes Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Sheep, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide: SVSYLRAKSF FDVALKSSPT ERNGGQDNCR AANFREGLNL QEGEFLLQAL , corresponding to amino acids 73-122 of Human Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell lysate and human kidney tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49351 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 & 96 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLigand-activated transcriptional activator. Binds to the XRE promoter region of genes it activates. Activates the expression of multiple phase I and II xenobiotic chemical metabolizing enzyme genes (such as the CYP1A1 gene). Mediates biochemical and toxic effects of halogenated aromatic hydrocarbons. Involved in cell-cycle regulation. Likely to play an important role in the development and maturation of many tissues.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested including blood, brain, heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 PAC (PAS-associated C-terminal) domain.
Contains 2 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Initially cytoplasmic; upon binding with ligand and interaction with a HSP90, it translocates to the nucleus.
- Ah receptor antibody
- AhR antibody
- AHR_HUMAN antibody
- Aromatic hydrocarbon receptor antibody
- Aryl hydrocarbon receptor antibody
- Aryl hydrocarbon receptor precursor antibody
- bHLHe76 antibody
- Class E basic helix loop helix protein 76 antibody
- Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 76 antibody
- HGNC:348 antibody
Anti-Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor antibody images
Anti-Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor antibody (ab49351) at 2.5 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg with 5% skim milk in PBS.
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 96 kDa
Observed band size : 32,96 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab49351 at 4µg/ml staining Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor in epithelial cells of renal tubule in human kidney tissue.
References for Anti-Aryl hydrocarbon Receptor antibody (ab49351)
ab49351 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.