Anti-Aspartate Aminotransferase antibody (Biotin) (ab34631)
- Product nameAnti-Aspartate Aminotransferase antibody (Biotin)See all Aspartate Aminotransferase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Aspartate Aminotransferase (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
Full length protein (Pig)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesab34631 was purified from monospecific antiserum by a multistep process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Biotin, anti-Sheep Serum as well as purified and partially purified Aspartate Aminotransferase (Pig heart).
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34631 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/4000 - 1/20000.|
- FunctionPlays a key role in amino acid metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- AATC_HUMAN antibodyAspartate aminotransferase 1 antibodyAspartate aminotransferase antibody
- Aspartate aminotransferase cytoplasmic antibodyAspartate aminotransferase cytosolic antibodycytoplasmic antibodyec 188.8.131.52 antibodyGIG 18 antibodyGIG18 antibodyGlutamate oxaloacetate transaminase 1 antibodyGlutamate oxaloacetate transaminase soluble antibodyGlutamic oxaloacetic transaminase 1 soluble antibodyGOT 1 antibodyGOT1 antibodyGrowth inhibiting protein 18 antibodySGOT antibodyTransaminase a antibody
References for Anti-Aspartate Aminotransferase antibody (Biotin) (ab34631)
ab34631 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.