Anti-Attractin antibody (ab129503)
- Product nameAnti-Attractin antibodySee all Attractin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Attractin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 1391-1421 of Human Attractin (NP_647537.1, NP_647538.1).
- Positive controlA549 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129503 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 159 kDa.|
- FunctionInvolved in the initial immune cell clustering during inflammatory response and may regulate chemotactic activity of chemokines. May play a role in melanocortin signaling pathways that regulate energy homeostasis and hair color. Low-affinity receptor for agouti (By similarity). Has a critical role in normal myelination in the central nervous system.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is detected in plasma (at protein level). Expressed and secreted by activated T lymphocytes. Expressed at low to moderate levels in peripheral blood leukocytes, spleen, lymph node, tonsil, bone marrow and fetal liver. At very low levels found in thymus. Isoform 2 is the major isoform in peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 CUB domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 6 Kelch repeats.
Contains 2 laminin EGF-like domains.
Contains 4 PSI domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- ATRN antibodyATRN_HUMAN antibodyattractin 2 antibody
- Attractin antibodyDPPT L antibodyDPPT-L antibodyKIAA0548 antibodyMahogany homolog antibodymahogany protein antibodyMGCA antibody
Anti-Attractin antibody images
Anti-Attractin antibody (ab129503) at 1/100 dilution + A549 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 159 kDa
References for Anti-Attractin antibody (ab129503)
ab129503 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.