Anti-Autophagy related protein 9 antibody (ab74862)
- Product nameAnti-Autophagy related protein 9 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Autophagy related protein 9
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
A synthetic peptide from an internal part of Drosophila species Autophagy related protein 9, conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74862 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: 1/200 - 1/2000.
WB: 1/200 - 1/2000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceAutophagy related protein 9 plays a role in autophagy; the process by which endogenous proteins and damaged organelles are destroyed intracellularly. Autophagy is postulated to be essential for cell homeostasis and cell remodeling during differentiation, metamorphosis, non apoptotic cell death, and aging. Reduced levels of autophagy have been described in some malignant tumors, and a role for autophagy in controlling the unregulated cell growth linked to cancer has been proposed.
- ATG 9 antibodyAutophagy protein 9 antibody
References for Anti-Autophagy related protein 9 antibody (ab74862)
ab74862 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.