Anti-B MyB antibody (ab114055)
- Product nameAnti-B MyB antibodySee all B MyB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to B MyB
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region between amino acids 450-500 of Human B MyB (NP_002457.1).
- Positive controlHuman Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma, Prostate Carcinoma and Testicular Seminoma tissues
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114055 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended. Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.|
- FunctionTranscription factor involved in the regulation of cell survival, proliferation, and differentiation. Transactivates the expression of the CLU gene.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 HTH myb-type DNA-binding domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated by cyclin A/CDK2 during S-phase. Phosphorylation at Thr-520 is probably involved in transcriptional activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- B-Myb antibodyBMyB antibodyMGC15600 antibody
- MYB L2 antibodyMyb related protein B antibodyMyb-like protein 2 antibodyMyb-related protein B antibodyMybB antibodyMYBB_HUMAN antibodyMYBL 2 antibodyMybl2 antibodyv myb avian myeloblastosis viral oncogene homolog like 2 antibodyv myb myeloblastosis viral oncogene homolog (avian) like 2 antibodyv myb myeloblastosis viral oncogene homolog like 2 antibody
Anti-B MyB antibody images
ab114055, at 1/250 dilution, staining B MyB in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human prostate carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry with DAB staining.
References for Anti-B MyB antibody (ab114055)
ab114055 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.