For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended.
Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.
- FunctionTranscription factor involved in the regulation of cell survival, proliferation, and differentiation. Transactivates the expression of the CLU gene.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 HTH myb-type DNA-binding domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated by cyclin A/CDK2 during S-phase. Phosphorylation at Thr-520 is probably involved in transcriptional activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- B-Myb antibody
- BMyB antibody
- MGC15600 antibody
Anti-B MyB antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-B MyB antibody (ab114055)
ab114055, at 1/250 dilution, staining B MyB in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human prostate carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry with DAB staining.
References for Anti-B MyB antibody (ab114055)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"