Anti-B MyB (phospho S577 + S581) antibody (ab61000)
- Product nameAnti-B MyB (phospho S577 + S581) antibodySee all B MyB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to B MyB (phospho S577 + S581)
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of B MyB only when phosphorylated at serine 577/581.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human B MyB around the phosphorylation site of serine 577/581 (R-R-SP-P-I).
- Positive control
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Human B MyB full length protein
- Extracts from K562 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61000 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23449447|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 79 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa).|
- FunctionTranscription factor involved in the regulation of cell survival, proliferation, and differentiation. Transactivates the expression of the CLU gene.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 HTH myb-type DNA-binding domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated by cyclin A/CDK2 during S-phase. Phosphorylation at Thr-520 is probably involved in transcriptional activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- B-Myb antibody
- BMyB antibody
- MGC15600 antibody
- MYB L2 antibody
- Myb related protein B antibody
- Myb-like protein 2 antibody
- Myb-related protein B antibody
- MybB antibody
- MYBB_HUMAN antibody
- MYBL 2 antibody
- MYBL2 antibody
- v myb avian myeloblastosis viral oncogene homolog like 2 antibody
- v myb myeloblastosis viral oncogene homolog (avian) like 2 antibody
- v myb myeloblastosis viral oncogene homolog like 2 antibody
Anti-B MyB (phospho S577 + S581) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-B MyB (phospho S577 + S581) antibody (ab61000) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from K562 cells with immunizing phosphopeptide
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
Observed band size : 79 kDa
References for Anti-B MyB (phospho S577 + S581) antibody (ab61000)
This product has been referenced in:
- Werwein E et al. B-Myb switches from Cyclin/Cdk-dependent to Jnk- and p38 kinase-dependent phosphorylation and associates with SC35 bodies after UV stress. Cell Death Dis 4:e511 (2013). ICC/IF ; Mouse, Human . Read more (PubMed: 23449447) »