Anti-B Phycoerythrin antibody (ab7011)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesPrepared from monospecific antiserum by a delipidation and defibrination
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7011 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IP: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
WB: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceB-Phycoerythrin (B-PE), a fluorescent protein from phycobiliprotein family, is isolated from cyanobacteria and eukaryotic algae. Its primary absorption peak is at 545 nm with a secondary peak at 563 nm.
- B-phycoerythrin alpha chain antibodyB-phycoerythrin beta chain antibodycpeA antibodycpeB antibody
References for Anti-B Phycoerythrin antibody (ab7011)
ab7011 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.