Anti-B Phycoerythrin antibody (ab7012)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesIgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7012 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Dot: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IP: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
WB: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceB-Phycoerythrin (B-PE), a fluorescent protein from phycobiliprotein family, is isolated from cyanobacteria and eukaryotic algae. Its primary absorption peak is at 545 nm with a secondary peak at 563 nm.
- B-phycoerythrin alpha chain antibody
- B-phycoerythrin beta chain antibody
- cpeA antibody
- cpeB antibody
References for Anti-B Phycoerythrin antibody (ab7012)
ab7012 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.