B16 (Mouse melanoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14638)
- Product nameB16 (Mouse melanoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate
- General notesWe recommend aliquoting the extracts into single use fractions and then storing.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM HEPES, 100mM Potassium Chloride, 1mM Magnesium Chloride, 0.5mM PMSF, 0.5mM DTT. pH 7.9
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundTransplantable murine melanomas are well-established models for the study of experimental cancer therapies. Melanomas express different tumor-associated Ags, which are potential targets for novel designs of therapeutic cancer vaccines. Melanoma-associated Ags include tyrosinase and tyrosine-related protein (TRP)-1/2 or the MAGE and BAGE class of Ags. Many immunotherapeutic protocols have been tested using the murine B16 melanoma cell line (and its sublines) that originated in the syngeneic C57BL/6 (H-2b) mouse strain. B16 melanoma cells express some of these melanoma-associated Ags, and their growth can be controlled in vivo by different classes of specific or nonspecific immune effector cells. The B16 cell line contains a large amount of PDGF ß-receptor which makes it a suitable positive control for PDGF ß-receptor.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for B16 (Mouse melanoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14638)
ab14638 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.