Anti-B3GAT3 antibody (ab103081)
- Product nameAnti-B3GAT3 antibodySee all B3GAT3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to B3GAT3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 35-84 (PPLRAAAEQL RQKDLRISQL QAELRRPPPA PAQPPEPEAL PTIYVVTPTY) of Human B3GAT3(NP_036332).
- Positive control
- 721 B Cell Lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103081 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionGlycosaminoglycans biosynthesis. Involved in forming the linkage tetrasaccharide present in heparan sulfate and chondroitin sulfate. Transfers a glucuronic acid moiety from the uridine diphosphate-glucuronic acid (UDP-GlcUA) to the common linkage region trisaccharide Gal-beta-1,3-Gal-beta-1,4-Xyl covalently bound to a Ser residue at the glycosaminylglycan attachment site of proteoglycans. Can also play a role in the biosynthesis of l2/HNK-1 carbohydrate epitope on glycoproteins. Shows strict specificity for Gal-beta-1,3-Gal-beta-1,4-Xyl, exhibiting negligible incorporation into other galactoside substrates including Galbeta1-3Gal beta1-O-benzyl, Galbeta1-4GlcNAc and Galbeta1-4Glc.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous (but weakly expressed in all tissues examined).
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in B3GAT3 are the cause of multiple joint dislocations short stature craniofacial dysmorphism and congenital heart defects (JDSSDHD) [MIM:245600]. An autosomal recessive disease characterized by dysmorphic facies, bilateral dislocations of the elbows, hips, and knees, clubfeet, and short stature, as well as cardiovascular defects.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 43 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane. Golgi apparatus > cis-Golgi network.
- 3-Gal-R glucuronyltransferase antibody
- 3-glucuronyltransferase 3 antibody
- B3GA3_HUMAN antibody
- B3GAT3 antibody
- Beta 1,3 glucuronyltransferase 3 (glucuronosyltransferase I) antibody
- Beta 1,3 glucuronyltransferase 3 antibody
- Beta-1 antibody
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- Galactosylgalactosylxylosylprotein 3 beta glucuronosyltransferase 3 antibody
- Galactosylgalactosylxylosylprotein 3-beta-glucuronosyltransferase 3 antibody
- GlcAT-I antibody
- GLCATI antibody
- glcUAT I antibody
- GlcUAT-I antibody
- GlcUATI antibody
- Glucuronosyltransferase I antibody
- Sqv 8 like protein antibody
- UDP GlcUA:Gal beta 1,3 Gal R glucuronyltransferase antibody
- UDP GlcUA:Gal beta 1,3 GalR glucuronyltransferase antibody
- UDP-GlcUA:Gal beta-1 antibody
Anti-B3GAT3 antibody images
Anti-B3GAT3 antibody (ab103081) at 1 µg/ml + 721 B cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
References for Anti-B3GAT3 antibody (ab103081)
ab103081 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.