Anti-B3GNT antibody (ab118083)
- Product nameAnti-B3GNT antibodySee all B3GNT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to B3GNT
- Tested applicationsELISA, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant fragment: AYVVPWQDPW EPFYVAGGKV PTFDERFRQY GFNRISQACE LHVAGFDFEV LNEGFLVHKG FKEALKFHPQ KEAENQHNKI LYRQFKQELK AKYPNSPRRC, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 316-415 of Human B3GNT with a proprietary tag (NP_006867).
- Positive control
- Recombinant Human B3GNT protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118083 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
- FunctionCan initiate the synthesis or the elongation of the linear poly-N-acetyllactosaminoglycans.
- Tissue specificityIn the adult, highly expressed in heart, brain, skeletal muscle and kidney and to a lesser extent in placenta, pancreas, spleen, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine and colon. Very weak expression in lung, liver, thymus and peripheral blood leukocytes. In fetal highly expressed in brain and kidney and to a lesser extent in lung and liver.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
- 3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 1 antibody
- 3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- B3GN-T1 antibody
- B3GN1_HUMAN antibody
- B3GNT1 antibody
- B3GNT6 antibody
- beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase bGnT-6 antibody
- BETA3GNTI antibody
- I-beta-1 antibody
- i-beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- iGAT antibody
- iGnT antibody
- N-acetyllactosaminide beta-1 antibody
- N-acetyllactosaminide beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- OTTHUMP00000235058 antibody
- Poly-N-acetyllactosamine extension enzyme antibody
- UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1 antibody
- UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 1 antibody
- UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 6 antibody
Anti-B3GNT antibody images
Detection limit for ab118083 is 3 ng/ml as a capture antibody.
This antibody has only been tested against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
References for Anti-B3GNT antibody (ab118083)
ab118083 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.