Anti-B3GNT3 antibody (ab70156)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70156 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceB3GNT3 belongs to the glycosyltransferase 31 family. This enzyme is a type II transmembrane protein and contains a signal anchor that is not cleaved. It prefers the substrates of lacto-N-tetraose and lacto-N-neotetraose and is involved in the biosynthesis of poly-N-acetyllactosamine chains and the biosynthesis of the backbone structure of dimeric sialyl Lewis a. B3GNT3 plays dominant roles in L-selectin ligand biosynthesis, lymphocyte homing and lymphocyte trafficking. It is expressed in colon, jejunum, stomach, esophagus, placenta and trachea.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane; Single pass type II membrane protein.
- B3GAL T8 antibody
- B3GALT8 antibody
- B3GN T3 antibody
- B3GNT 3 antibody
- Beta 1,3 galactosyltransferase 8 antibody
- Beta 3 Gal T8 antibody
- Beta3Gal T8 antibody
- Beta3GalT8 antibody
- BGnT 3 antibody
- BGnT3 antibody
- Core 1 extending beta 1,3 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- Core1 beta3GlcNAcT antibody
- HP10328 antibody
- TMEM3 antibody
- UDP Gal:beta GlcNAc beta 1,3 galactosyltransferase 8 antibody
- UDP GlcNAc:betaGal beta 1,3 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase 3 antibody
Anti-B3GNT3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-B3GNT3 antibody (ab70156) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : B3GNT3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 49 kDa,51 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-B3GNT3 antibody (ab70156)
ab70156 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.