Anti-B3GNT6 antibody (ab103239)
- Product nameAnti-B3GNT6 antibodySee all B3GNT6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to B3GNT6
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a sequence between internal sequence amino acids 152-182 of Human B3GNT6.
- Positive controlMouse brain tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103239 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
- RelevanceB3GNT6 synthesizes the core 3 structure of the O glycan, an important precursor in the biosynthesis of mucin type glycoproteins. Plays an important role in the synthesis of mucin type O glycans in digestive organs.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane; Single pass type II membrane protein
- B3Gn T6 antibodybeta 1,3 Gn T6 antibodybeta 1,3 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase 6 antibody
- beta 1,3 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase 6 protein antibodybeta3Gn T6 antibodycore 3 synthase antibodyUDP GlcNAc:betaGal beta 1,3 N acetylglucosaminyltransferase 6 antibody
Anti-B3GNT6 antibody images
Anti-B3GNT6 antibody (ab103239) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse brain tissue lysate at 35 µg/ml
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
References for Anti-B3GNT6 antibody (ab103239)
ab103239 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.