Anti-B7 DC antibody [MIH14] (Phycoerythrin) (ab110184)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 5% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMIH14
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110184 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/1. Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul|
- FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and IFNG production in a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation by blocking cell cycle progression and cytokine production.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, placenta, pancreas, lung and liver and weakly expressed in spleen, lymph nodes and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted; Cell membrane and Endomembrane system.
- B7 dendritic cell molecule antibodyB7-DC antibodyB7DC antibody
- bA574F11.2 antibodyBtdc antibodyButyrophilin B7 DC antibodyButyrophilin B7-DC antibodyButyrophilin B7DC antibodyCD 273 antibodyCD273 antibodyCD273 antigen antibodyMGC142238 antibodyMGC142240 antibodyPD 1 ligand 2 antibodyPD L2 antibodyPD-1 ligand 2 antibodyPD-L2 antibodyPD1 ligand 2 antibodyPD1L2_HUMAN antibodyPDCD 1 ligand 2 antibodyPDCD1 ligand 2 antibodyPDCD1L2 antibodyPdcd1lg2 antibodyPDL 2 antibodyPDL2 antibodyProgrammed cell death 1 ligand 2 antibodyProgrammed death ligand 2 antibody
Anti-B7 DC antibody [MIH14] (Phycoerythrin) images
ab110184 staining B7 DC in human peripheral blood monocytes by Flow cytometry.
References for Anti-B7 DC antibody [MIH14] (Phycoerythrin) (ab110184)
ab110184 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.