Anti-B7 DC antibody [TY25] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93589)
- Product nameAnti-B7 DC antibody [TY25] (Phycoerythrin)See all B7 DC primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [TY25] to B7 DC (Phycoerythrin)
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse B7 DC transfected cell line.
- Positive controlMouse splenocyte suspensions and B7 DC transfected cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberTY25
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93589 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal, essential for T-cell proliferation and IFNG production in a PDCD1-independent manner. Interaction with PDCD1 inhibits T-cell proliferation by blocking cell cycle progression and cytokine production.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, placenta, pancreas, lung and liver and weakly expressed in spleen, lymph nodes and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted; Cell membrane and Endomembrane system.
- B7 dendritic cell molecule antibodyB7-DC antibodyB7DC antibody
- bA574F11.2 antibodyBtdc antibodyButyrophilin B7 DC antibodyButyrophilin B7-DC antibodyButyrophilin B7DC antibodyCD 273 antibodyCD273 antibodyCD273 antigen antibodyMGC142238 antibodyMGC142240 antibodyPD 1 ligand 2 antibodyPD L2 antibodyPD-1 ligand 2 antibodyPD-L2 antibodyPD1 ligand 2 antibodyPD1L2_HUMAN antibodyPDCD 1 ligand 2 antibodyPDCD1 ligand 2 antibodyPDCD1L2 antibodyPdcd1lg2 antibodyPDL 2 antibodyPDL2 antibodyProgrammed cell death 1 ligand 2 antibodyProgrammed death ligand 2 antibody
Anti-B7 DC antibody [TY25] (Phycoerythrin) images
Staining of non-transfected (left) and mouse B7 DC transfected (right) cells with 0.25µg PE Rat IgG2a isotype control (open histogram) or 0.06µg ab93589 (colored histogram). Total viable cells were used for analysis.
References for Anti-B7 DC antibody [TY25] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93589)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tanaka K et al. PDL1 is required for peripheral transplantation tolerance and protection from chronic allograft rejection. J Immunol 179:5204-10 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17911605) »
- Kanai T et al. Blockade of B7-H1 suppresses the development of chronic intestinal inflammation. J Immunol 171:4156-63 (2003). Read more (PubMed: 14530338) »