Anti-B7H4 antibody (ab77281)
- Product nameAnti-B7H4 antibodySee all B7H4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to B7H4
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Macaque Monkey
Synthetic peptide: C-SKGKGNANLEYK, corresponding to amino acids 135-146 of Human B7H4 (NP_078902.2)
- Positive control Human Lung, Spleen and Thymus lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77281 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.|
- FunctionNegatively regulates T-cell-mediated immune response by inhibiting T-cell activation, proliferation, cytokine production and development of cytotoxicity. When expressed on the cell surface of tumor macrophages, plays an important role, together with regulatory T-cells (Treg), in the suppression of tumor-associated antigen-specific T-cell immunity. Involved in promoting epithelial cell transformation.
- Tissue specificityOverexpressed in breast, ovarian, endometrial, renal cell (RCC) and non-small-cell lung cancers (NSCLC). Expressed on activated T- and B-cells, monocytes and dendritic cells, but not expressed in most normal tissues (at protein level). Widely expressed, including in kidney, liver, lung, ovary, placenta, spleen and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. BTN/MOG family.
Contains 2 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Expressed at the cell surface. A soluble form has also been detected.
- B7 family member, H4 antibodyB7 H4 antibodyB7 superfamily member 1 antibody
- B7-H4 antibodyB7h.5 antibodyB7h4 antibodyB7S1 antibodyB7x antibodyBC032925 antibodyImmune costimulatory protein B7-H4 antibodyImmune costimulatory protein B7H4 antibodyMGC41287 antibodyPRO1291 antibodyProtein B7S1 antibodyRP11 229A19.4 antibodyT cell costimulatory molecule B7x antibodyT-cell costimulatory molecule B7x antibodyV set domain-containing T cell activation inhibitor 1 antibodyV-set domain-containing T-cell activation inhibitor 1 antibodyVCTN1 antibodyVtcn1 antibodyVTCN1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-B7H4 antibody images
Anti-B7H4 antibody (ab77281) at 0.5 µg/ml + Human Pancrease lysate in RIPA Buffer at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-B7H4 antibody (ab77281)
ab77281 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.