Anti-BAAT1 antibody (ab35647)
- Product nameAnti-BAAT1 antibodySee all BAAT1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BAAT1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 750 to the C-terminus of Human BAAT1.
(Peptide available as ab35880.)
- Positive control
- MCF-7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS. pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab35647 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 88 kDa).|
- FunctionRequired for activation of ATM following ionizing radiation. May act by regulating dephosphorylation of ATM.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 HEAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Present at double strand breaks (DSBs) following ionizing radiation treatment.
- BAAT 1 antibody
- BAAT1 antibody
- BRAT 1 antibody
- brat1 antibody
- BRAT1_HUMAN antibody
- BRCA1-associated ATM activator 1 antibody
- BRCA1-associated protein required for ATM activation protein 1 antibody
- BRCA1-associated protein required for ATM activation-1 antibody
- C7orf27 antibody
- chromosome 7 open reading frame 27 antibody
- HEAT repeat containing protein C7orf27 antibody
- MGC22916 antibody
Anti-BAAT1 antibody images
Anti-BAAT1 antibody (ab35647) at 1 µg/ml + MCF-7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/15000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 88 kDa
Observed band size : 90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-BAAT1 antibody (ab35647)
ab35647 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.