Anti-BAAT1 antibody (ab35882)
- Product nameAnti-BAAT1 antibodySee all BAAT1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BAAT1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 750 to the C-terminus of Human BAAT1.
(Peptide available as ab35881.)
- Positive controlab35882 gives a positive result in Western Blot against the following whole cell lysates: HeLa, Jurkat, A431 and HEK 293.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab35882 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 88 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 88 kDa).Can be blocked with BAAT1 peptide (ab35881).|
- FunctionRequired for activation of ATM following ionizing radiation. May act by regulating dephosphorylation of ATM.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 HEAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Present at double strand breaks (DSBs) following ionizing radiation treatment.
- BAAT 1 antibodyBAAT1 antibodyBRAT 1 antibody
- brat1 antibodyBRAT1_HUMAN antibodyBRCA1-associated ATM activator 1 antibodyBRCA1-associated protein required for ATM activation protein 1 antibodyBRCA1-associated protein required for ATM activation-1 antibodyC7orf27 antibodychromosome 7 open reading frame 27 antibodyHEAT repeat containing protein C7orf27 antibodyMGC22916 antibody
Anti-BAAT1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-BAAT1 antibody (ab35882) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 :
Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7899)
Lane 3 :
A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab7909)
Lane 4 :
HEK293 Human embryonic kidney cell line Whole Cell Lysate (ab7902)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
IRDye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/15000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 88 kDa
Observed band size : 88 kDa
Additional bands at : 110 kDa (possible cross reactivity),170 kDa (possible cross reactivity).
ICC/IF image of ab35882 stained human HeLa cells. The cells were PFA fixed (10 min), permabilised in TBS-T (20 min) and incubated with the antibody (ab35882, 1µg/ml) for 1h at room temperature. 1%BSA / 10% normal serum / 0.3M glycine was used to quench autofluorescence and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red). DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue).
References for Anti-BAAT1 antibody (ab35882)
ab35882 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.