Anti-BAAT1 antibody (ab70736)
- Product nameAnti-BAAT1 antibodySee all BAAT1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BAAT1
- Tested applicationsIP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residue 725 and 775 of human BAAT1 (NP_689956.1).
- Positive control
- Whole cell lysate from HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7 to 8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70736 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Is unsuitable for WB.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for activation of ATM following ionizing radiation. May act by regulating dephosphorylation of ATM.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 HEAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Present at double strand breaks (DSBs) following ionizing radiation treatment.
- BAAT 1 antibody
- BAAT1 antibody
- BRAT 1 antibody
- brat1 antibody
- BRAT1_HUMAN antibody
- BRCA1-associated ATM activator 1 antibody
- BRCA1-associated protein required for ATM activation protein 1 antibody
- BRCA1-associated protein required for ATM activation-1 antibody
- C7orf27 antibody
- chromosome 7 open reading frame 27 antibody
- HEAT repeat containing protein C7orf27 antibody
- MGC22916 antibody
References for Anti-BAAT1 antibody (ab70736)
ab70736 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.