Anti-BAAT1 antibody (ab84362)
- Product nameAnti-BAAT1 antibodySee all BAAT1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BAAT1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residues residue 775 and the C terminus (residue 821) of Human BAAT1 (accession number: NP_689956.1)
- Positive controlHuman metastatic lymph node; Human lung non small cell cancer
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified using an epitope specific to BAAT1 immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84362 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for activation of ATM following ionizing radiation. May act by regulating dephosphorylation of ATM.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 HEAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Present at double strand breaks (DSBs) following ionizing radiation treatment.
- BAAT 1 antibodyBAAT1 antibodyBRAT 1 antibody
- brat1 antibodyBRAT1_HUMAN antibodyBRCA1-associated ATM activator 1 antibodyBRCA1-associated protein required for ATM activation protein 1 antibodyBRCA1-associated protein required for ATM activation-1 antibodyC7orf27 antibodychromosome 7 open reading frame 27 antibodyHEAT repeat containing protein C7orf27 antibodyMGC22916 antibody
Anti-BAAT1 antibody images
Detection of Human BAAT1 in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded section of Human metastatic lymph node by Immunohistochemistry using ab84362 at a dilution of 1/250. Detection was performed by DAB staining using anti-Rabbit IHC antibody at a dilution of 1/100.
Detection of Human BAAT1 in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded section of Human lung non-small cell cancer by Immunohistochemistry using ab84362 at a dilution of 1/250. Detection was performed by DAB staining using anti-Rabbit IHC antibody at a dilution of 1/100.
References for Anti-BAAT1 antibody (ab84362)
ab84362 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.