For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BAG2 antibody [EPR3568]
See all BAG2 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3568] to BAG2
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide from the C terminal of Human BAG2
- Positive control
- WB: Jurkat, HeLa and A549 cell lysate;
ICC/IF: HeLa cells.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR3568
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionInhibits the chaperone activity of HSP70/HSC70 by promoting substrate release.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAG domain.
Information by UniProt
- BAG 2 antibody
- BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2 antibody
- BAG-2 antibody
Anti-BAG2 antibody [EPR3568] images
Western blot - BAG2 antibody [EPR3568] (ab80596)
All lanes : Anti-BAG2 antibody [EPR3568] (ab80596) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : A549 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - BAG2 antibody [EPR3568] (ab80596)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells with 1/100 ab80596.
References for Anti-BAG2 antibody [EPR3568] (ab80596)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"