For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-BAG2 antibody
See all BAG2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to BAG2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 102-212 of Human BAG2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits the chaperone activity of HSP70/HSC70 by promoting substrate release.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAG domain.
Information by UniProt
- BAG 2 antibody
- BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2 antibody
- BAG-2 antibody
Anti-BAG2 antibody images
References for Anti-BAG2 antibody (ab56741)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"