Anti-BAG2 antibody (ab56741)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56741 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits the chaperone activity of HSP70/HSC70 by promoting substrate release.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAG domain.
- BAG 2 antibody
- BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2 antibody
- BAG-2 antibody
- BAG-family molecular chaperone regulator-2 antibody
- Bag2 antibody
- BAG2_HUMAN antibody
- BCL 2 associated athanogene 2 antibody
- Bcl-2-associated athanogene 2 antibody
- BCL2 associated athanogene 2 antibody
- BCL2-associated athanogene 2 antibody
- dJ417I1.2 (BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2) antibody
- dJ417I1.2 antibody
- KIAA0576 antibody
- MGC149462 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000016668 antibody
Anti-BAG2 antibody images
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
BAG2 antibody (ab56741) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-BAG2 antibody (ab56741)
ab56741 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.