Anti-BAG2 antibody (ab752)
- Product nameAnti-BAG2 antibodySee all BAG2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to BAG2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: SKTLQQNAESRFN, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 199-211 of Human BAG2
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris saline, 0.5% BSA. pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab752 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits the chaperone activity of HSP70/HSC70 by promoting substrate release.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BAG domain.
- BAG 2 antibody
- BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2 antibody
- BAG-2 antibody
- BAG-family molecular chaperone regulator-2 antibody
- Bag2 antibody
- BAG2_HUMAN antibody
- BCL 2 associated athanogene 2 antibody
- Bcl-2-associated athanogene 2 antibody
- BCL2 associated athanogene 2 antibody
- BCL2-associated athanogene 2 antibody
- dJ417I1.2 (BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2) antibody
- dJ417I1.2 antibody
- KIAA0576 antibody
- MGC149462 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000016668 antibody
Anti-BAG2 antibody images
Anti-BAG2 antibody (ab752) at 0.3 µg/ml + Hela lysate (35ug protein in RIPA buffer).
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa
References for Anti-BAG2 antibody (ab752)
ab752 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.