Anti-BAP29 antibody (ab62571)
- Product nameAnti-BAP29 antibodySee all BAP29 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BAP29
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid peptide from near the center of human BAP29
- Positive control
- Human heart tissue lysate and human heart tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62571 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceBAP29 and the related protein BAP31 are endoplasmic reticulum (ER) and ER-vesicle membrane proteins and members of the B-cell receptor-associated protein family. These two proteins are highly homologous and can form homo- and heterodimers. Both BAP29 and BAP31 interact with membrane-bound immunoglobulins (mIgs), such as IgM and IgD, which with Ig-alpha/Ig-beta heterodimers form B cell antigen receptors. Binding of the BAP29/BAP31 heterodimer correlates with the ER retention of non-Ig-alpha/Ig-beta bound mIg complexes, suggesting that BAP29 and BAP31 may act as chaperones for transmembrane regions of various proteins. There are multiple isoforms of BAP29.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum
- B cell receptor associated protein 29 antibody
- BCAP29 antibody
- BCR associated protein 29 antibody
Anti-BAP29 antibody images
ab62571 at 10µg/ml staining BAP29 in paraffin embedded human heart tissue section by Immunohistochemistry.
Lane 1 : Anti-BAP29 antibody (ab62571) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-BAP29 antibody (ab62571) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-BAP29 antibody (ab62571) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : human heart tissue lysate
Lane 2 : human heart tissue lysate
Lane 3 : human heart tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa
Immunofluorescence of BAP29 in Human Heart cells using ab62571 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-BAP29 antibody (ab62571)
ab62571 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.