Anti-BCMA antibody (ab54834)
- Product nameAnti-BCMA antibodySee all BCMA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to BCMA
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-185 of Human BCMA with tag (AAH58291).
- Positive control
- Recombinant human BCMA.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54834 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detection limit for recombinant tagged TNFRSF17 is approximately 0.3ng/ml if used as a capture antibody.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa). This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant protein used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF13B/BLyS/BAFF and TNFSF13/APRIL. Promotes B-cell survival and plays a role in the regulation of humoral immunity. Activates NF-kappa-B and JNK.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in mature B-cells, but not in T-cells or monocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TNFRSF17 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with IL2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 TNFR-Cys repeat.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endomembrane system. Perinuclear Golgi-like structures.
- B cell maturation antigen antibody
- B cell maturation factor antibody
- B cell maturation protein antibody
- B-cell maturation protein antibody
- BCM antibody
- BCMA antibody
- CD 269 antibody
- CD269 antibody
- CD269 antigen antibody
- TNFRSF 17 antibody
- TNFRSF17 antibody
- TNR17_HUMAN antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor member 17 antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 17 antibody
Anti-BCMA antibody images
Anti-BCMA antibody (ab54834) at 1/500 dilution + Recombinant human BCMA at 0.2 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 46 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-BCMA antibody (ab54834)
ab54834 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.