For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
- FunctionThis is a receptor for bradykinin. Could be a factor in chronic pain and inflammation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Bradykinin receptor subfamily. BDKRB1 sub-subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- B1 bradykinin receptor antibody
- B1BKR antibody
- B1R antibody
Anti-BDKRB1 antibody images
References for Anti-BDKRB1 antibody (ab75120)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"