Anti-BDKRB1 antibody (ab75120)
- Product nameAnti-BDKRB1 antibodySee all BDKRB1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BDKRB1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human BDKRB1.
(Peptide available as ab75119.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: U2OS, WERI, Saos 2
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75120 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).Can be blocked with BDKRB1 peptide (ab75119).|
- FunctionThis is a receptor for bradykinin. Could be a factor in chronic pain and inflammation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. Bradykinin receptor subfamily. BDKRB1 sub-subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- B1 bradykinin receptor antibody
- B1BKR antibody
- B1R antibody
- BDKR B1 antibody
- BDKRB 1 antibody
- BDKRB1 antibody
- BK 1 receptor antibody
- BK-1 receptor antibody
- BKB1R antibody
- BKR 1 antibody
- BKR1 antibody
- BKRB1_HUMAN antibody
- BRADY B1 antibody
- BRADYB1 antibody
- Bradykinin B1 receptor antibody
- Bradykinin receptor 1 antibody
- Bradykinin receptor B1 antibody
Anti-BDKRB1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-BDKRB1 antibody (ab75120) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : U2OS (Human osteosarcoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : WERI (Human Retinoblastoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : Saos 2 (Human epithelial-like osteosarcoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa
Additional bands at : 37 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 2 minutes
References for Anti-BDKRB1 antibody (ab75120)
ab75120 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.